Had been trying to blog about this for a very long time.It was about the year 2007. 2007 was the year i was introduced to two walks of life, totally different from each other. One was the last semester in college where i enjoyed a lot and then the corporate life which i have not adapted fully yet. Not too much expectation for the year 2008 except for few which i thought of listing it here.
1) India should win atleast a match against Australia.
2) The never ending serial "Kolangal" should end atleast this week.
3) Should find some innovative method to reduce the total number of
serials seen by Mom.
4) Tamil actresses should start learning tamil so that atleast during
the next year they start talking in tamil in tamil programmes.
5) During festivals, Tamil TV channels should telecast atleast one
programme related to that festival.
6) Expecting to see GNU/Linux growing at a faster rate.
7) ARR should produce few more hits.
8) Expecting JKR to release the eighth harry potter book or atleast some news about that.
9) Should try to break the record of seeing 5 movies in one night.
10) Should try to learn at the least one new language.
11) Should try to talk less. Though i take this resolution every new year, never was able to accomplish this. Should try to hold on to this resolution atleast this time.